Servings: 4 -6
Two Dips That Live As One, Together At LastÂ
- For the Copycat Ranch Dip Mix
- This replaces one pre-packaged packet of Ranch dip powder.
- 2 tablespoons dry buttermilk found in the baking section of the supermarket
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon MSG – optional
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl
- For the Dip
- One 16-ounce container of plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- Copycat Ranch Dip mix above or one packet powdered Ranch dip mix if you want to make it easier.
- 3 tablespoons dried chopped onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce. I used Tapatio
- Â½ teaspoon paprika
- Mix all of the ingredients together with the dried dip mix. We found itâ€™s easier to mix if you use a butter knife instead of a spoon or spatula. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes, Serve with chips or colorful veggie dippers.
Hungry for More?Buy the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!