Inspired by "The One Where Ross Loses it Over a Sandwich." My version uses leftover dinner rolls instead of bread.
- 1 ½ dinner rolls sliced crosswise
- 2-4 ounces sliced leftover turkey
- ¼ cup leftover gravy
- ¼ cup leftover stuffing
- 2-4 tablespoons leftover cranberry sauce
- Reheat the gravy, stuffing and turkey.
- Spread cranberry sauce on the inside of the top and bottom halves of one of the dinner rolls, then top the bottom half with the turkey slices.
- Dunk the remaining half of the dinner roll in the warm gravy, gently place it on top of the turkey, and then spoon the stuffing on top of the gravy soaked roll in the middle before topping with the top half of the roll.
- Give thanks to Monica for inventing such a fine thing, and enjoy.
Hungry for More?Buy the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!